The Account Manager plays a critical role in ensuring that customer needs and issues are being met and supported via our program content and product portfolio. Customer service, value and retention is at the forefront of our principals. Reporting to the VP of Account Management, this role will provide added impact by managing the sales process, identifying cross-sell opportunities, and working to expand membership into areas not yet being fully leveraged.
The position sits at an ideal focal point within the firm, providing an opportunity to work cross-functionally with the programing team while ensuring member input factors into future content.
What we offer
· Opportunity to influence market strategy as well as qualified lead creation. Competitive salary and bonus package,
· Access to our employer-sponsored health plan, and
· Supportive, collegial environment where everyone is treated as a valuable member of the team.
· Manage portfolio of 60-80 of utility member accounts to exceed retention and cross-sell targets
· Build relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure knowledge of their top priorities and ensure alignment with CEATI membership programs
· Identify, prioritize, and pursue cross-sell opportunities by diagnosing business needs and aligning CEATI’s product portfolio with key member priorities
· Provide input towards marketing strategy, timing, and campaign content
· Provide input to executive leadership regarding new product opportunities based on experience with member accounts
· Regularly review customer engagement and mitigate potential/current risk areas
· On-board new member accounts in collaboration with program teams
· Stay current on new developments in the industry and CEATI programming, including positioning against competitors
Experience and Competency Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
· Minimum 5+ years of B2B sales or account management experience
· Written and verbal communication: ability to communicate complex information clearly
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills including the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
· Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
· Knowledge of and/or strong interest in the power industry is highly valued
· Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports
· Experience utilizing CRMs and sales tools required (direct experience with HubSpot, ZoomInfo, and related sales tools highly valued)